“According to Vir Sanghvi (One of India’s leading journalists, talk show hosts and columnists), Pakoda is India’s greatest invention in the world of snacks“
We couldn’t agree more!!! We all crave for this snack and relate moments of fun, celebration and nostalgia with it.
But with food MNCs flooding our markets we slowly are ignoring our own food heritage. Our favorite Indian classics these days mostly are available by the street. These lack hygiene due to various reasons. The oil used is of lower quality and re-use is not standardized. The place is mostly polluted due to street side access. These concerns, over the years, have built a lot of fear in the minds of the Pakoda lover in the middle and upper middle class.
Indy HOP, determined to put Indian food on world palate, is bringing Pakoras back with a promise of Quality, Hygiene and Variety. You don’t have to be scared anymore to indulge and relish your all-time favorite snack.
Started by technology entrepreneurs and senior business leaders with experience in starting and running companies, Indy HOP is a venture close to our hearts and is a very professionally run business which is now expanding through Franchising.
1. Unique: World’s 1st dedicated house for vegetarian Pakodas
2. This is a QSR business (Quick Service Restaurants). Self service and limited seating. Typical sizes are 100 to 300 square feet. * some exceptions occur with larger sizes as market demands.
3. Restaurants that focus on one type of food are becoming increasingly successful. Indy HOP serves 20 varieties of Pakodas, along with short eats and beverages. A fantastic lunch menu accompanies the concept.
4. In 2011, 7% of total restaurant market in India comprised of QSRs ~3000 Cr in India. This market is growing at a 25-30% CAGR since then YOY.
5. Investment per outlet is 10 lakhs for Indy HOP Express (100 sft) and about 15 lakhs for regular size (300 and above) stores. Expected ROI is 30-40%.
6. Our Franchisee is not just an investor. He / She would need to run the business as his/her own. This includes efforts to oversee operations and customer experience as well as build sales for his outlets. The franchise is the or one of the main businesses for him and not a side or pet business. In general there are no restrictions on number of outlets he/she can open in a given city.
7. The franchisee understands “Chalta Hai nahi chalega” and is very unforgiving when it comes to taking short cuts or compromising on Quality. Values we work with HDD (Honesty, Discipline & Attention to detail).
1. You love Pakodas/Fritters/Croquets.
2. You are seasoned businessman or a go - getter wanting to become an entrepreneur and start a restaurant.
3. You have 15 to 25 lakhs or can raise it.
4. You can dedicate time to run it as your own –Success at all costs is paramount for you.
5. Simply an investor bringing in investment will not work in a restaurant business.
6. You have no problems in following standard operating procedures, processes and formats as laid down by the franchisor.
7. Even if you plan to have managers run the outlets. You have to spare at least 4-6 hours a day. During the initial months we highly recommend being in the outlets and closely monitoring or running operations. If 1 restaurant doesn’t cut it for you, we can give you multiple locations one at a time.
> Processes & Systems in use to deliver consistent taste and Quality
> Standard operating procedures in stores and outlets ensures Quality & Service is up to the mark
> Central commissary and kitchen set up to deliver food on demand and on a regular basis
> Systems run online and on the cloud passing and checking information on outlets and stores on regular basis
> Cost of Food, raw material sourcing and vendor development in place
The feel of Nostalgia
Indian Express - Indulge
Pakodas get a do-over @ Indy HOP
Fresh & Fried
Top 10 places to grab a quick lunch
Top 10 places for a snack in Bangalore
Mr & Mrs. Gosh originally from Calcutta now in Bangalore – senior citizens love to eat at Indy HOP as they love eating Pakodas
For any information or queries contact firstname.lastname@example.org
338, 1st B Main Road, Koramangala 7th Block, Bangalore – 95
Opposite to Forum Mall – 2nd left on Raheja Arcade Road
Phone : +91 8041518181Feedback@indyhop.in
1664, Ground Floor, Sriven Teesta, 27th Main, Sector 2,
Phone : +91 9686833211Feedback@indyhop.in
No - 17, Alladin Complex, Ground Floor, No - 2470, 21st Main road, 21st cross, Banashankari 2nd Stage, Bengaluru – 560070
Phone : +91 88955 70891Feedback@indyhop.in
Online: Swiggy, Zomato